Interviews will take place on Friday, February 3, 2017. Your interview day begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m. The day will include interviews with program faculty, opportunities to meet and connect with current students and faculty, a financial aid session, a campus tour, and a reception at the end of the day.
Below you will find information on lodging and travel. Please read this information thoroughly, and if you have any questions please e-mail email@example.com.
Detailed Agenda Coming Soon
Denver/Cherry Creek LaQuinta Hotel
1975 South Colorado Boulevard, Denver, C0
Discounted rate of $72.00 per night (plus tax) before January 11, 2016
Group name, “Morgridge College of Education Interviews”
Property number 0518
Call (303)-758-8886 to make a reservation.
Holiday Inn Cherry Creek
455 S. Colorado Boulevard, Denver, CO 80246
Special DU rate of $119 (plus tax) for 2 double beds.
Includes a hot breakfast and complementary shuttle to DU running Mondays through Fridays.
Call (303)-388-5561 to make a reservation.
Courtyard by Marriott Colorado Boulevard (Denver Cherry Creek)
1475 S. Colorado Boulevard, Denver, CO 80222
Special DU rate of $109 (plus tax) for 2 queen beds.
Call (303)-757-8797 to make a reservation.
If you are arriving into the Denver International Airport (DIA) you will need to arrange transportation on your own from the airport to your hotel/campus. Here are three options for transportation between DIA and Denver, campus and/or the La Quinta Inn.
You can find a campus map and directions: http://www.du.edu/utilities/maps.html
- To get from DIA to the LaQuinta Inn/DU, you will first need to board train A from DIA headed towards Union Station. You will board Bus 40 towards Southmoor via Colorado Blvd. From the Colorado Station you will have a 4 minute walk to LaQuita.
- For additional information about public transportation please visit: http://www.rtd-denver.com & http://www.rtd-denver.com/skyride.shtml
- Discounted rate with the Denver Airport Super Shuttle (10% off round-trip) which can take you from the airport to your hotel or to DU.
- The Super Shuttle counter is located on Level 5/Baggage Claim in the center of the terminal.
- Ticket counters are closed between 12am and 6am. If you arrive between these hours please use the courtesy phone located at the ticket counter to notify dispatch of your arrival.
- To make a reservation with Super Shuttle Visit the following site and use discount code FRAUG: Super Shuttle Reservation Link
- Taxis pick-up and drop-off from Jeppesen Terminal, Level 5, Island 1, outside Doors 507 through 511 (Terminal East) and Doors 506 through 510 (Terminal West). Rates range from $50-$70 one way to DU.
- Yellow Cab: 303.777.7777; Freedom Cab: 303.444.4444; Metro Taxi: 303.333.3333
Directions & PARKING
- Take I-25 to University Blvd. (Exit # 205), from the exit ramp head southbound on University Blvd.
- Turn right (West) at the stoplight at Evans Ave.
- Turn right at Race St. (if you pass the stoplight at High St., you have gone too far).
- Make an immediate right into Visitor Parking Lot 302, which is west of Katherine A. Ruffatto Hall.
- If that Lot is full, please feel free to park in Visitor Parking Lot 316, which is directly in front of Katherine A. Ruffatto Hall, or Lot 301, which is behind Ruffatto at the intersection of High St. and Evans Ave. You can also park in lot 321. Below is a link to a parking map:
- Press Code Input First
- Input code – The code for parking pay stations is 27647.
- Enter time
- Enter license plate
- Print your receipt (optional)