MASTERS AND GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAM APPLICATION
Curriculum and Instruction Master’s Degree with an Embedded Teacher License – A 52 quarter-credit hour program combining the first 43 credit hours of the TEP certificate program with 9 additional credit hours of master’s coursework in Curriculum & Instruction.
Teacher Education Certificate – A 10-month, 43 quarter-credit hour certificate program that leads to recommendation for teaching licensure, does not lead to a master’s degree.
Please use the following information for the online application:
- Year: 2017
- Term: Summer Quarter
- College: Morgridge College of Education
- Major: Curriculum, Instruction and Teaching
- Degree: Master of Arts
- Concentration: Choose your preferred concentration
- Teacher Education Program- Elementary (K-6)
- Teacher Education Program- Secondary (English, Math, Science, or Social Studies) (For 6-12)
- Teacher Education Program- K-12 (Art) (For K-12)
- Urban Education – Denver Teacher Residency
- Location/Cohort: Main Campus
- Content Area: Select the specific content area you wish to obtain licensure.
|TEP ONLY||DTR ONLY||TEP and DTR|
|Secondary Social Studies||Special Education (K-12)||Elementary Education (K-6)|
|Secondary English||Elementary Education in Spanish (K-6)||Secondary Science (6-12)|
|Art Education (K-12)||Secondary Math (6-12)|
*If you have attended DU in the past, please note this when completing your online application. The Office of Graduate Admissions will request your transcripts from the Registrar on your behalf.