Now Recruiting Research Participants
Are you or your son/daughter between the ages of 6 and 25 years old? Do you like playing computer games? Your participation in this study could help us learn more about thinking and reasoning in individuals with intellectual disability.
The purpose of this research is to evaluate specialized tests for tracking cognitive changes.
wHO cAN pARICIPATE?
- Individuals with a confirmed diagnosis of intellectual disability caused by Down syndrome, fragile X syndrome, or another cause.
- Males and females, between 6 – 25 years old
wHAT dOES THE sTUDY iNVOLVE
- Cognitive and behavioral evaluations during 2-‐3 visits. These visits typically last about 4-‐4.5 hours scheduled over a two-day period.
wHAT wILL i RECEIVE?
- The study will provide $30 compensation for your time and effort for the 1st study visit, $20 for the 2nd study visit, and $50 for the 3rd study visit.
- One of our research psychologists will provide feedback on cognitive assessment results.
- We can offer reimbursement for lodging and travel to the University of Denver from your home