External Events are events planned by any individual not affiliated with the Morgridge College of Education.
Internal Events are any events organized by a student, staff or faculty member at the Morgridge College of Education.
For assistance please contact:
To schedule an event:
- Log on to 25Live through webCentral or directly via the link above to request space for an event. Under the Resources tab, use the Campus Space and Event Requests link, on the lower left hand side, to access the 25Live system.
- Fill out all pertinent event details.
The request is put into an event request queue. Priority is given to Admissions events in the Winter quarter. All MCE events will be processed in the queue on a first-come-first-served basis. All NON-MCE events are processed in coordination with CES; bookings should be made in the 25Live system.
- The event is confirmed only when you have received an official 25Live confirmation email from MCE staff.
- Events scheduled in a classroom space will not be confirmed until all classes are scheduled.
- As the event host, you will be responsible for coordinating all of your event details including technology, catering, clean-up, parking, etc.
- If your event has more than 40 people, you are required to schedule and pay for additional custodial services.
To schedule a class:
- The Program Coordinator submits schedules to the Department Chair for the next academic year by the end of Winter Quarter. Approved schedules are entered into Banner by the Department’s Academic Services Associate (ASA).
- The Program Coordinator submits changes to the approved course schedule to the Department Chair for approval, at least one quarter in advance.
- Specific room requirements should be noted on class schedule requests (technology, layout, size, etc) at least one quarter in advance.
- When the ASA receives the changes approved by the Department Chair, revised days/times/rooms will be entered into Banner.
- One-time class-related events (e.g., a breakout room) will be reserved by the Department’s ASA through the 25Live system. They will be scheduled as a one-time event with the course number included. Please contact your ASA as soon as possible to schedule. Space will depend on other meetings and events already scheduled.
- Meetings and events scheduled in a classroom space will not be confirmed until all classes are scheduled.
To schedule a meeting:
- Log on to 25Live through webCentral to request space for a meeting.
- Fill out all pertinent details, including event type, i.e. meeting. To ensure that your request is received, select a meeting space.
- Please select the room size according to your head count, or your request may be moved to a room appropriate to said head count.
- Meetings are scheduled on a first-come-first-served basis, as space is available.
- Meetings scheduled in a classroom space will not be confirmed until all classes are scheduled.
- The meeting is confirmed only when you have received an official 25Live confirmation email from MCE staff.
- As the meeting host, you will be responsible for coordinating all of your meeting details including technology, catering, clean-up, parking, etc.
- Log on to the 25Live system through webcentral or directly via the link above. Under the Resources tab, use the Campus Space and Event Requests link, on the lower left hand side, to access the 25Live system.
- Once in 25Live, you will need to log on a second time using your 87# and webcentral password. The logon button will be in the lower left hand corner.
- Select Create an Event.
- Fill out all required fields. All reservations should be made through the 25Live System.Anyone outside of the Morgridge College of Education will need to coordinate their event with Conference and Event Services- CES (Events@du.edu or x14333) who will contact you upon seeing a reservation in the 25Live system.
Please note, there is a room fee for using space in Katherine A. Ruffatto Hall.You can also request a specific space. Depending on your event details, the system will tell you what rooms are available for your event. Be certain to fill out the event type.
- If you need to cancel a reservation you must work with Julie Collier, Jen Baldwin or Tamera Trueblood as reservation cancellations cannot be completed online.
Please Note: Catering, audio visual equipment requests, parking, room setups or custodial services are not included in the room reservation and must be handled separately. If you are scheduling an event additional Custodial Services must be requested and paid for.
Bookable Spaces in Ruffatto Hall:
|Meeting Spaces (capacity)||Event Spaces (capacity)|
Outdoor Classroom (20-100)
Additional contacts for Event Planning:
- Conference and Event Services (CES) – for a fee CES can help facilitate event planning logistics. EVENTS@DU.EDU or call 303-871-4333.
- David Rivera, Custodial Services – Any event must request additional custodial services (at least 5 days in advance) in order to keep the building properly cleaned and maintained. Set up a work order in the Facilities work order system. Enter the room in which the event will occur and give a description of when the event will occur and what the event will entail. You will also need to include a budget number for the charges. Custodial will provide extra trash pickup and ensure that the bathrooms are appropriately stocked throughout the event.
- Conversion services – for table/chairs setup. Call 303-871-3298. Or you can schedule conversion services through the following website: www.du.edu/facilities
- Sodexho – for catering services. Sodexho has a new online catering ordering system: CATERTRAX at https://duflavours.catertrax.com/ You can pay with budget number or credit card.
- Parking and Transportation – event parking. Call or email Megan Enloe at email@example.com or x12369
- Tech Support - any technology needs. ALL Audio Visual equipment/tech person needs must be confirmed with an email to MCE.Support@du.edu or call to 303-871-3222 a MINIMUM of 7 business days in advance of your event or you may be charged a late request fee.