Interviews will take place on Friday, February 23rd, 2018. This interview day is an all-day event, beginning at 8:00 a.m. and ending at 5:00 p.m. The day will include interviews with program faculty, opportunities to meet and connect with current students and faculty, a financial aid session, a campus tour, and a reception at the end of the day. Please note: These times are subject to change and you will receive an updated agenda the week leading up to your Interview Day.
Below you will find information on lodging and travel. Please read this information thoroughly, and if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (303) 871-2509.
For additional General Denver visitor information, please visit: http://www.du.edu/communityvisitors/visitors/index.html.
1975 South Colorado Boulevard, Denver, CO
Discounted rate of $75.00 per night (plus tax)
A hot breakfast and complementary shuttle to DU on the date of your Interview Day are included.
Group name, “Morgridge College of Education Interviews”
Property number 0518
Call 303.758.8886 to make a reservation.
*This is our host hotel. We have organized a complimentary shuttle service that will transport applicants to and from DU. The LaQuinta offers budget-friendly accommodations with nice amenities. If you prefer finer accommodations, please consider these alternative hotels.
1475 S. Colorado Boulevard, Denver, CO 80222
Special DU rate of $109.00 (plus tax).
Call 303.757.8797 to make a reservation.
If you are arriving into the Denver International Airport (DIA) you will need to arrange transportation on your own from the airport to your hotel/campus. Here are three options for transportation between DIA and Denver, campus and/or the La Quinta Inn.
You can find a campus map and directions: http://www.du.edu/utilities/maps.html
- To get from DIA to the LaQuinta Inn/DU, you will first need to board train A from DIA headed towards Union Station. Once at Union Station, board Bus 40 towards Southmoor via Colorado Blvd. From the Colorado Station you will have a 4 minute walk to LaQuinta.
- For additional information about public transportation please visit: http://www.rtd-denver.com & http://www.rtd-denver.com/skyride.shtml
- The Super Shuttle counter is located on Level 5/Baggage Claim in the center of the terminal.
- Ticket counters are closed between 12am and 6am. If you arrive between these hours please use the courtesy phone located at the ticket counter to notify dispatch of your arrival.
Directions & Parking
If you are driving to campus, here you can find a campus map and directions: http://www.du.edu/utilities/maps.html.
The Morgridge College of Education is located in:
Katherine Ruffatto Hall
1999 E. Evans Ave.
The building is on the northeast corner of Evans Ave. and High Street.
Directions to Campus
- Take I-25 to University Blvd. (Exit # 205); from the exit ramp head southbound on University Blvd.
- Turn right (West) at the stoplight at Evans Ave.
- Turn right at Race St. (if you pass the stoplight at High St., you have gone too far).
- Make an immediate right into Visitor Parking Lot 302, which is west of Katherine A. Ruffatto Hall.
- If Lot 302 is full, please feel free to park in:
- Visitor Parking Lot 316 (directly in front of Katherine A. Ruffatto Hall)
- Lot 301 (across the street from Katherine Ruffatto Hall at the intersection of High St. and Evans Ave.)
- Lot 321 (south of the Ricketson Law Building)
Click HERE for a link to a DU parking map
A parking code to use at the parking lot pay stations will be provided to you the week leading up to your Interview Day.