Congratulations on being admitted to the Morgridge College of Education! We look forward to welcoming you to campus for Admitted Student Day.
Below you will find information on lodging and travel. Please read this information thoroughly, and if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (303) 871-2509.
For additional General Denver visitor information, please visit: http://www.du.edu/communityvisitors/visitors/index.html.
1975 South Colorado Boulevard, Denver, CO
Discounted rate of $75.00 per night (plus tax)
A hot breakfast and close proximity to campus, with access to public transportation options.
Group name, “Morgridge College of Education Interviews”
Property number 0518
Call 303.758.8886 and press Option 5 to make a reservation.
The LaQuinta offers budget-friendly accommodations with nice amenities. If you prefer finer accommodations, please consider these alternative hotels.
If you are arriving into the Denver International Airport (DIA) you will need to arrange transportation on your own from the airport to your hotel/campus. Here are three options for transportation between DIA and Denver, campus and/or the La Quinta Inn.
You can find a campus map and directions: http://www.du.edu/utilities/maps.html
- To get from DIA to DU, you will first need to board train A from DIA headed towards Union Station. Once at Union Station, you will get on the light rail E-Line towards Lincoln or H-Line towards Florida until you reach the University of Denver Station. Katherine Ruffatto Hall is a short walk from the station.
- For additional information about public transportation please visit: http://www.rtd-denver.com & http://www.rtd-denver.com/skyride.shtml
Uber/Lyft/Ride Share Service
- Follow the instructions within the Ride Share app to navigate to the correct location at Denver International Airport. For reference, baggage claim is on Level 5 and pick-up spots will be outside on the same level.
- The Super Shuttle counter is located on Level 5/Baggage Claim in the center of the terminal.
- Ticket counters are closed between 12am and 6am. If you arrive between these hours please use the courtesy phone located at the ticket counter to notify dispatch of your arrival.
Directions & Parking
If you are driving to campus, here you can find a campus map and directions: http://www.du.edu/utilities/maps.html.
The Morgridge College of Education is located in:
Katherine Ruffatto Hall
1999 E. Evans Ave.
The building is on the northeast corner of Evans Ave. and High Street.
Directions to Campus
- Take I-25 to University Blvd. (Exit # 205); from the exit ramp head southbound on University Blvd.
- Turn right (West) at the stoplight at Evans Ave.
- Turn left onto High Street (at the stoplight).
- Make an immediate left into Lot E/Visitor Lot 301 (it looks like a driveway). The lot is just south and across the street from Katherine A Ruffatto Hall.
- You will scan the barcode that we will send via email to enter Lot E. Instructions will accompany the barcode in the email.
- After parking, make your way towards Evans Ave. We are at the cross street of Evans and High at the stoplight.
Click HERE for a link to a DU parking map