MASTERS AND GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAM APPLICATION
Curriculum and Instruction Master’s Degree with an Embedded Teacher License – A 52 quarter-credit hour program combining the first 43 credit hours of the TEP certificate program with 9 additional credit hours of master’s coursework in Curriculum & Instruction.
Teacher Education Certificate – A 10-month, 43 quarter-credit hour certificate program that leads to recommendation for teaching licensure, does not lead to a master’s degree.
Please use the following information for the online application:
- Year: 2018
- Term: Fall Quarter
- College: Morgridge College of Education
- Major: Curriculum, Instruction and Teaching
- Degree: Master of Arts
- Concentration: Choose your preferred concentration
- Teacher Education Program- Elementary (K-6)
- Teacher Education Program- Secondary (English, Math, Science, or Social Studies) (For 6-12)
- Teacher Education Program- K-12 (Art) (For K-12)
- Location/Cohort: Main Campus
- Content Area: Select the specific content area you wish to obtain licensure
- Elementary Education (K-6)
- Secondary Social Studies
- Secondary English
- Secondary Science (6-12)
- Secondary Math (6-12)
- Art Education (K-12)
*If you have attended DU in the past, please note this when completing your online application. The Office of Graduate Admissions will request your transcripts from the Registrar on your behalf.