MASTERS AND GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAM APPLICATION
Curriculum and Instruction Master’s Degree with an Embedded Teacher License – A 52 quarter-credit hour program combining the first 43 credit hours of the TEP certificate program with 9 additional credit hours of master’s coursework in Curriculum & Instruction.
Teacher Education Certificate – A 10-month, 43 quarter-credit hour certificate program that leads to recommendation for teaching licensure, does not lead to a master’s degree.
Please use the following information for the online application:
- College or School: Morgridge College of Education
- Area of Study: Teacher Education Program
- Program: Teacher Education Program, MA
- Concentration: Choose your preferred concentration
- K-12 (Special Education)
- Secondary (Math, Science, Language Arts, or Social Studies)
- Start Date: Summer Quarter 2020 (July)
*If you have attended DU in the past, please note this when completing your online application. The Office of Graduate Admissions will request your transcripts from the Registrar on your behalf.