At Morgridge, we are committed to Inclusive Excellence. Hear more from our faculty about how they integrate Inclusive Excellence into their individual classrooms in the video below.
Video: How Morgridge faculty integrate Inclusive Excellence in their teaching
- Erin Anderson, PhD – Assistant Professor, Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- Jillian Blueford, PhD – Clinical Assistant Professor, Counseling Psychology
- Lisa Brownstone, PhD – Visiting Assistant Professor of the Practice, Counseling Psychology
- Brette Garner, PhD – Assistant Professor, Teaching and Learning Sciences
- Sarah Hurtado, PhD – Assistant Professor, Higher Education
- Ellen Miller-Brown, PhD – Visiting Assistant Professor of the Practice, Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
Special thanks goes out to HED student, Nathan Willers, for compiling these faculty videos!