Technology Knowledge. Computer Support. A/V Services.
The Morgridge College of Education provides state of the art technologies for faculty, staff, and students. In order to keep these technologies running at the optimal level the college employes a full time technical support team.
This team supports faculty and students by providing classroom technology support, maintaining the college’s computer labs, supporting the colleges web presence, providing event A/V support, managing the colleges software and licensing, and much more.
The college has a variety of equipment that faculty, staff, and students can check out. All equipment can be checked out in the 210 computer lab and is subject to the checkout policy outlined here.
- Video Cameras / Recorders
- Audio Recorders
- Laptop Computers
- Apple/MAC to VGA display adapters
- HDMI to VGA display adapters
- USB C to VGA display adapters
- Web Cameras
- Conference Phones
- Document Cameras
- Portable Projectors
- SMART Response Clickers
- PowerPoint Slide Advancers
Software Available to Faculty and Students
The following Software is available to all faculty and students via any University of Denver owned computer.
- ADOBE CC
- ADOBE Acrobat
Special software purchases can be coordinated for grants, centers, faculty, research, courses, etc. Please contact Joshua.Davies@du.edu with your request.
Each of the classrooms at the Morgridge College of Education are equipped with the most advanced instructional technologies available. Faculty leverage these technologies to both teach our students and to provide training on the utilization of said technology. Each classroom is equipped with…
- Three 80″ wall mounted displays for maximum visibility from anywhere in the room.
- Built in ceiling speakers able to out put any audio source to the entire class
- A dedicated Desktop teaching station integrated with classroom AV so faculty and students arent required to bring their own computers
- HDMI and VGA Laptop connections for personal devices
- Wireless Display connections for any mobile device (Laptop, tablet, cellphone)
Two of our classrooms include 26 desktop workstations which function as the host for advanced instructional software such as SPSS and NVIVO.