Our Master of Arts (M.A.) program helps you develop cutting edge research skills—and turn them into tools for social change. Whether you want to advance your career as part of a school system, nonprofit, or corporation, you will learn how to use data to become a leader and trusted decision maker for your organization.
Our foundational coursework covers quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods research. You will:
- Explore various statistical analysis methods
- Create quantitative measures and qualitative protocol
- Participate in research studies
- Design your own research studies in a variety of fields
Our faculty are experts in the field. They will show you how to conduct and apply high-quality research to help build a more sustainable, democratic, and just world.
Admission to our MA program requires a bachelor’s degree.
You will need to complete 45-quarter credit hours. Other requirements include:
- A comprehensive exam or thesis
- An evaluation practicum
Approximate Completion Time
One to two years