Psychoeducational Assessment of Children and Adolescents — Birth through Adulthood
ASSESSMENTS FOCUSING ON:
- Academic strengths and growth areas
- Assessments of social-emotional and trauma informed needs
- Insights into cognitive strengths, including assessments of giftedness
- Consultations for community organizations
- Career consultations
- Individual psycho-educational assessments for adults 18 years and older
WHAT DO WE PROVIDE?
We provide assessments and recommendations for:
- Social and/or communication skills
- Attention strategies
- Behavior strategies
- College students seeking disability accommodations
- Early childhood development
- Emotional strategies
- Gifted/Highly Gifted assessments
- Learning challenges
WHAT IS THE COST?
In order to keep assessments affordable and to ensure equitable access for all, we offer our services on a sliding scale. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-871-6395 for more information.