Apply to Fisher
**Please Read BEFORE Applying**
Currently, we do not have full-time spots in our Infant and Young Toddler classrooms (birth to age 2) for the 2024-2025 school year.
The only openings we currently have for 2024-2025 in our infant and young toddler classrooms are for part-time attendance, either a 2-day schedule (T/Th) or a 3-day schedule (MWF).
We do have full and part-time openings in our Older Toddler, Preschool, and PreK classrooms.
Please know that the rosters do change from time to time - even now! Full-time spots may open, but we wanted to update you as of now since we have completed entering all siblings and schedule changes for our current children.
We will update this information if we have notable changes in our openings for the 2024-2025 school year.
We encourage you to email our Enrollment Coordinator, Casey Hall, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-871-2723 prior to applying if you have any questions.
Fisher's school year begins at the end of June each year and extends through the middle of the following June. Admission takes place through a lottery selection process conducted each February. We do NOT maintain a waiting list. The annual lottery is the only method by which students are admitted to the Fisher Early Learning Center.
We accept applications for children with special needs throughout the year. We only accept general lottery applications from December of the previous year until the deadline in February. We do NOT accept late (or incomplete) lottery applications, and we give NO priority to applications according to the date in which they are received. With the exception of current Fisher families enrolling a second child and families who have a child with special needs, all names are drawn from each age group pool at the same time. All families who accept an enrollment offer must commence enrollment by the first business day in July at the beginning of the new school year.
Ready to apply?Apply here
Our team provides an innovative and creative model of early childhood education for students at Fisher.
- December 1, 2023 - February 15, 2024: Lottery applications accepted
A non-refundable $100 Application Fee must accompany every application in check or cash form. To be considered, applications must be postmarked by February 15, 2024.
- Late February: Lottery numbers assigned
- Early March: First round of admission for the new school year
Families are offered a spot via phone call and/or email, based on lottery numbers and vacancies, and are given 2 business days to accept or decline placement. If accepting a spot, a non-refundable $100 Enrollment Fee is required to confirm acceptance.
- Mid-End of March: Families not placed notified by email
The lottery list becomes a waiting list for the new school year, and families will be contacted should any spots become available.
- Mid-End of March: Acceptance letters are sent with information about the enrollment process, related paperwork and important dates.
- Early April: New school year classroom rosters posted at Fisher
o Enrollment Paperwork and Financial Aid Applications are sent to all families (new and returning)
- Mid-April: Enrollment Paperwork due
- Early May: Financial Aid Applications due
- Late May: Financial Aid awarded
- Late May: Payroll deduction forms sent (DU families only)
- Late May-Early June: Infant Department New Family Visits (Bearsie Bears and Roly Polys)
- June 13, 2024: Last day of 2023-2024 School Year
- June 24, 2024: First day of 2024-2025 School Year