At The University of Denver graduate students may qualify for the following types of financial aid:

Financing your graduate education is one of the critical factors when considering a graduate program. You want to ensure that you are getting the most out of your investment. MCE awards more than $14 million annually in various student scholarships offered to most on-campus students upon admission. Unlike student loans, these awards do not have to be repaid.

Students may also be eligible for federally funded aid. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for federal financial aid.

Scholarships are usually awarded and administered by the Morgridge College of Education (MCE Awards) while loans and work-study are administered by the University of Denver Office of Financial Aid. Students may also receive grants and scholarships to attend DU from external agencies and foundations.

You may be eligible for employer tuition benefits through your company or organization (contact your Human Resources department for more information) or for military benefits if you, your spouse, or parent is currently serving in the military or is a veteran.

DU employees, spouses, or dependents may be eligible for a tuition waiver. See the Human Resources website for more details and eligibility requirements.


For prospective students, contact: Admissions Office
For admitted and current students, contact: MCE.finaid@du.edu

Copyright © 2018 University of Denver. | All rights reserved. | The University of Denver is an equal opportunity affirmative action institution