At Morgridge, additional application and admission requirements vary by program and degree. Please review the additional requirements for your program of interest before applying.
- Online Application for Graduate Admission
- $65 application fee
- Transcripts from each institution attended
- Written statements or essay questions
- Resume or Curriculum vitae
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- General Record Exam (GRE) scores - only required for some programs
Requirements by Program or Degree
- Counseling Psychology — Earn your M.A. or Ph.D.
- Educational Leadership & Policy Studies — Earn your license, M.A., Ed.D. or Ph.D.
- Research Methods & Statistics — Earn your M.A. or Ph.D.
- Curriculum & Instruction — Earn your M.A., Ed.D. or Ph.D.
- Higher Education — Earn your M.A., Ed.D. or Ph.D.
- Library & Information Science — Earn your MLIS or Research Data Management certificate.
- Early Childhood Special Education — Earn your certificate or M.A.
- School Psychology — Earn your Ed.S. or Ph.D.
- Teacher Education — Earn your license or M.A.
Find Your Path
Unsure which program will best align with your educational and professional goals? Contact the Morgridge Office of Admission, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-871-2509