For those in our community who might appreciate specific mental health support, we want you to know about these services available to members of the DU Community.
- The Cultural Center – A physical safe haven for respite and dialogue as students navigate their journey at DU.
- Health & Counseling Center (HCC) – Tele-medical and mental health services, including crisis and after-hours support. All University of Denver students have access to free crisis services at the HCC, regardless of insurance coverage, by calling 303-871-2205.
- Student Outreach & Support is a University resource where trained staff members ensure that students are connected to appropriate campus resources.
- My SSP provides support from professional counselors.
For Faculty and Staff
- SupportLinc is the University’s employee assistance program.