Masters of Arts in Research Methods and Statistics
Our Master of Arts (M.A.) program helps you develop cutting edge research skills—and turn them into tools for social change. Whether you want to advance your career as part of a school system, nonprofit, or corporation, you will learn how to use data to become a leader and trusted decision maker for your organization.
Our foundational coursework covers quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods research. You will:
- Explore various statistical analysis methods
- Create quantitative measures and qualitative protocol
- Participate in research studies
- Design your own research studies in a variety of fields
Our faculty are experts in the field. They will show you how to conduct and apply high-quality research to help build a more sustainable, democratic, and just world.
Admission to our MA program requires a bachelor’s degree.
You will need to complete 45-quarter credit hours. Other requirements include:
- A comprehensive exam or thesis
- An evaluation practicum
Approximate Completion Time
One to two years