Get to Know Ricks
Ricks Center is a school dedicated to gifted children.
We provide nationally recognized gifted education ranging from ages three years old (preschool) through eighth grade, who demonstrate exceptional, differentiated abilities and learning needs.
We aim to educate the whole child. We strive to provide a dynamic and challenging educational environment that anticipates and responds to the individual intellectual, social, emotional, physical, aesthetic, and cognitive needs of gifted children.
At a Glance
- Founded in 1984
- Memberships and Accreditations:
- NAEYC - National Association for the Education of Young Children
- 2022-2023 tuition
- Preschool and PreK: $19,325
- Kindergarten $22,750
- 1st- 4th grade: $23,375
- 5th-8th grade: $23,675
- Financial aid
- 30-35% of families receive financial assistance
- Awards range from 10-80%
- Students in PreK can participate in the DPP program for additional financial assistance
- Financial aid can also be applied to our before and aftercare programs as well as our school days off and other camp programs