Offices and Support Services
Enrollment Management and Marketing
Lead by Assistant Dean Jodi Dye, the Morgridge Office of Enrollment and Marketing (MOEM) manages MCE’s admissions, communications, and marketing.
- Admissions: Explore Admissions Requirements or contact MCE.Admission@du.edu
- Marketing: MCE.Marketing@du.du
- Student Financial Aid: Visit Financial Aid & Scholarships or contact MCE.FinAid@du.edu
Alumni & Career Resources
Directed by Megan Stribling, MCE’s Alumni and Career Resources provides career support, alumni engagement opportunities, and more. For questions, contact MCE.Alumni@du.edu.
Budget & Finance
The Office of Budget and Finance manages operational budgets for the college, and other fiscal matters.
MCE’s Office of Building Management ensures that facilities, safety standards, and environments are maintained properly.
The Morgridge College of Education provides state of the art technologies for faculty, staff, and students. Information Technology, headed by Joshua Davies, provides computer, networking, and software support.
- MCE IT Support: E-mail MCE.Support@du.edu or call 303-871-3222
- DU IT Help Center: E-mail Support@du.edu, visit https://support.du.edu, or call 303-871-4700