Technology Support

Whether you need assistance with software or want to borrow equipment, our Information Technology professionals are here to help. At Morgridge, technology services are provided to staff, students, and faculty by MCE Information Technology and the University of Denver IT Department. Explore the resources below to find answers to common questions, contacts, and more.

Computer wires and adapters. Photo credit E preininger (CC2.0)

Resources for Everyone

  • MCE Technology Library (Borrow Equipment)

    MCE has a variety of equipment that faculty, staff and students can check out. They may check out any item for up to 3 days. Late returns or lost items could result in a degree being withheld, fines, or both. To check out or return an item, visit KRH 210, call 303-871-3222, or e-mail

    Available equipment includes:

    • Video Cameras / Recorders
    • Audio Recorders
    • Tripods
    • Laptop Computers
    • Apple/MAC to VGA display adapters
    • Web Cams
    • Conference Phones
    • Document Cameras
    • Portable Projectors
    • SMART Response Clickers
    • PowerPoint Slide Advancers
  • Software Catalog

    DU's software catalog is a repository of supported applications, services and tools available to students, faculty, and staff. 

    Launch Software Catalog 

  • IT Service Portal (DU)

    Search the DU IT knowledge base, submit a helpdesk ticket, and more. 

    Open DU IT Service Portal 

  • MCE Technology Manuals

    Please check back soon for step-by-step guides on setting up, using, and getting help with your computer.

hand on computer mouse

Student Resources

At Morgridge

Computer Lab

Students are welcome to visit the MCE Computer Lab (second floor, KRH 210) on weekdays from 8am to 9pm and on Saturdays from 8am to 5pm.

Across the University 

Essential Tools

Explore Student Resources from DU IT to learn about WiFi, setting up e-mail, and much more. 

Typing on keyboard. Image credit Alabama Extension (CC2.0)

Tools for Faculty & Staff

At Morgridge

MCE or DU-Issued Devices

If you need assistance with a DU-issued device, call 303-871-3222 or e-mail

Personal Computers 

MCE Support is unable to provide technical assistance for personal computers. For assistance with your personal computer, please contact University Technical Services at 303-871-4700.

Across the University

Common Tools